Wandering Into Wisdom

This blog chronicles the knowledge, insight and wisdom I encounter every day as a leadership consultant, executive coach, educator, father, friend and citizen. This site is dedicated to my father, Louis (Jack) Laughlin, who passed on to me an appreciation for wisdom. A special thanks to my friend Isaac Cheifetz, a businessman and journalist, who helped me understand the value of blogs and encouraged me to write one.

I Had A Dream

We have all gone to bed with a problem on our minds, exhausted by attempts to find an answer, only to wake up the next morning with the perfect solution. We experience a similar phenomenon when our first instinct is more accurate than the subsequent analysis. Instincts, intuitions and other unconscious phenomena are the voice of our experience. Accomplished people learn to listen to them.

"The only real valuable thing is intuition. " Albert Einstein
Link to the Fast Company Article, "What's Your Intuition?"