Wandering Into Wisdom

This blog chronicles the knowledge, insight and wisdom I encounter every day as a leadership consultant, executive coach, educator, father, friend and citizen. This site is dedicated to my father, Louis (Jack) Laughlin, who passed on to me an appreciation for wisdom. A special thanks to my friend Isaac Cheifetz, a businessman and journalist, who helped me understand the value of blogs and encouraged me to write one.

Underestimated*

A thirteen year old from Florida recently took his dad’s credit card, the keys to the family car, his report card and a flight across the country, without the knowledge or permission of his parents. Even more amazing than his age, he has aspergers, a mild form of autism. Sounds like he’s a lot more functional than anyone thought. I'm sure our friends at Homeland Security are scrambling to figure out what this means and what they should do next. News Broadcast